TIRIP WEBSITE AND ONLINE SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these Conditions at any time by posting
changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted
online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this
Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Conditions
as modified by the posted changes.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The following rules, policies, and
disclaimers shall govern and/or apply to your use of this website (including,
without limitation, any bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other online services
provided on this website).
(1) you will not use this website or any of the Tirip’s services to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, harassing, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of one's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law;
(2) you will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this website or any of the Tirip’s services provided hereon (for example, by means of hacking or defacement);
(3) you will not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, timebomb, cancelbot, trojan horse or other harmful, disruptive, or deleterious component;
(4) you will not utilize any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other manual or automated technique to scrape, index, data mine, etc., or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or services;
(5) you will not create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Tirip users or any URL; to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
THIRD PARTY MATERIAL
Tirip website may include content or
references supplied by users or other third parties ("third party material").
Tirip does not monitor and accepts no liability for third party material. Any
opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information contained in
third party material, is the responsibility of the respective author(s),
distributor(s) or providers of that third party material. Tirip makes no
representation and gives no endorsement of the accuracy, adequacy, currency,
suitability, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of the content of
any third party material or the identity, knowledge or qualifications of any
third party material provider. Your access to and reliance on third party
material is entirely at your own risk.
Links to third party website
Any links to third party web sites
from the site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Tirip makes no
representation as to the intellectual property rights of any material available
on the linked third party websites and accepts no responsibility for any broken
or redirected links. The presence of such links should not be taken to imply any
type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or
responsibility for, the linked third party web site or its content. Tirip does
not review and monitor any linked third party web sites and neither Tirip nor
its contributors are responsible for the contents, accuracy, adequacy, currency,
suitability, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any material
on any third party web site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the content
and usefulness of information obtained from other sites. Your access to and
reliance on any third party web site is entirely at your own risk.
LICENSE TO TIRIP
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this website, you agree to (A) grant to Tirip its successors, licensees and assigns a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
(1) use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, or display any such communication; and
(2) sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication, in each case including the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark, or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction,
(B) absolutely and irrevocably waive in favour of Tirip and its successors, licensees and assigns, all moral rights in respect of any such communications, and
(C) execute and deliver such further
documents and do such further acts and things as Tirip may request for the
purpose of giving effect to the foregoing.
Personally identifiable information
relating to you collected on this website or any websites belonging to Tirip
will be collected, used, maintained and disclosed in accordance with Tirip’s
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tirip and its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions. Tirip reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Tirip may terminate or suspend any
and all services and your account (of any Tirip’s websites) immediately, without
prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of the
will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your Tirip account, you may
by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including,
without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
Tirip’s (including all Tirip’s websites) graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Tirip Tirip's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
In the event that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these terms and conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Tirip may modify these terms and conditions from time to time. You agree to be bound to the modifications and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound.